Monday, January 13, 2014

Arasmith-Bishop Wedding

The proposal: 
Erin:" Andrew and Erin Bishop. We met at a recruiting office for the Military. It was funny I had just got some information about joining the military and just told the recruiter that I was never getting married, never having kids... Etc. when Drew literally walked through the door 2 seconds later and from that moment I knew that I was about to take back every word I had said. The day he proposed to me we rode the Harley up to a waterfall in blue ride. When he popped the question and I said yes he unbuttoned his shirt to and undershirt that said "she said yes" it was hilarious! 

Erin says..  the most memorable part of my wedding day was my daddy crying walking me down the isle." 



A solider & his bride: 










No comments:

Post a Comment