Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beautiful Moments

Why should you hire a Birth Photographer?

Besides your wedding day, the birth of your child is one of the most important days of your Life.
Without a birth photographer, you may be left with just a few snapshot of the baby after delivery. I will help you to capture the amazing labor process and the incredible birth miracle.


About Birth PhotographyBirth and labor are very unpredictable. These are not typical portrait sessions; the lighting is usually dim and it’s difficult to plan what’s going to happen. I will shoot glimpses of your labor and birth unfolding naturally in a photo-journal style.  I will be sensitive to your needs as a laboring woman; I understand my role to document quietly and unobtrusively. Many women have told me that they forgot I was even there! Being on both sides of the birth process, I also understand which special moments you may want.


Call today to set up a meeting to see if Birth Photography for you and your family.






No comments:

Post a Comment